BodyWorx Health Clinic Covid-19 Policy
Your safety is our number one priority
On top of our already rigorous cleaning protocol we have introduced some new policies for our staff to follow but also for you to follow. Our main focus will be stringent hygiene levels within the clinic but also keeping the amount of people in the clinic at one time to an absolute minimum.
New Guidelines for you:
- Please arrive at your appointment and enter building at your appointment time. If you arrive early, please come in no earlier than 10 minutes before.
- Late arrivals will unfortunately not be able to be seen and will need to be rescheduled.
- Please leave coats and unnecessary items in your car.
- Please try to bring your own water and use toilet before coming to limit contact points in clinic.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for you to use when you arrive in Reception.
- Card payment available but contactless or Apple Pay via a smart device would be preferred. UK contactless limit has been raised to £100
New Guidelines for us:
- Treatment rooms will have their daily clean and a thorough wipe down will now be performed between each patient.
- Our Reception area will be cleaned constantly which will include cleaning door handles, high contact areas and the card machine.
- Hand sanitizer is available in treatments rooms for both clinicians and patients to use.
New Guidelines for both patients & staff:
- Treatment room doors will be left partially open to allow for increased air flow and to prevent hand contact needed for opening.
- Please always maintain an appropriate distance between other people whilst at the clinic.