BodyWorx Health Clinic Covid-19 Policy
Your safety is our number one priority
On top of our already rigorous cleaning protocol we have introduced some new policies for our staff to follow but also for you to follow. Our main focus will be stringent hygiene levels within the clinic but also keeping the amount of people in the clinic at one time to an absolute minimum.
New Guidelines for you:
- Please arrive at your appointment and enter building at your appointment time. If you arrive early, please wait in your car or outside at a safe distance from the door until your appointment time.
- Late arrivals will unfortunately not be able to be seen and will need to be rescheduled.
- There will be specific seating in the clinic depending on which room you are being treated in, reception will advise on arrival (or it will be sign posted).
- Please leave coats and unnecessary items in your car.
- Please try to bring your own water and use toilet before coming to limit contact points in clinic.
- There will be hand sanitizer available for you to use when you arrive in Reception. Unfortunately, masks and gloves won’t be available as we have limited stock for staff but by all means bring/wear your own.
- Cash cannot be accepted at the moment – card payment is fine but ideally contactless or Apple Pay via a smart device would be preferred. UK contactless limit has been raised to £45.
New Guidelines for us:
- All our staff we be provided with the correct PPE for their safety.
- Treatment rooms will have their daily clean and a thorough wipe down will now be performed between each patient.
- Our Reception area will be cleaned constantly which will include cleaning door handles, high contact areas and the card machine.
- Clinicians will wear gloves and/or wash their hands with anti-viral soap after each patient.
- Hand sanitizer is available in treatments rooms for both clinicians and patients to use.
New Guidelines for both patients & staff:
- Treatment room doors will be left partially open to allow for increased air flow and to prevent hand contact needed for opening.
- Please note the new seating arrangement will ensure patient privacy is still maintained.
- We cannot provide paper receipts or appointment card reminders. Emails for receipts and reminders can be actioned and text reminders can be sent.
- There will be a seating pod in main reception to maintain distance.
- Reception will have a Perspex screen.
- Please always maintain an appropriate distance between other people whilst at the clinic.